wound disease from childhood

Posted , 2 users are following.

wound disease from childhood , It is a kind of skin disease or what i donr know , Please suggest. I have visited so many hospitals but not getting the right cure. Gradually it is increasing day by day. It is being like a tumour.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

So , if I understand you correctly, you have a lesion somewhere on you body which has been there many years but has recently started to spread.

Is it an open wound? If not is it just below the skin, on the skin, or deep inside the skin.

Mike

• Posted

no its under the skin, It is from my childhood. It is kind of tumor, I am bearing lot of pain , it has been operated many times. But there is no cure.. These are my report. Please suggest me any good doctor. I am staying in ASANSOL( WEST Bengal) , India, 
  • Posted

I mustadmit this is beyond me. If it has been seen by many doctors and operated on many times then I don't know what to suggest.

Do you have free treatment available to you, or medical insurance, otherwise it will be costing you a fortune, poor you. Sorry I cannot be of further help.

Good luck,mike.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.