Writing it down.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello.

I have been reading people's posts and found inspiration to write down my thoughts.

I'm 30' I'm pretty sure I have been depressed for a long time. I don't know why. I am so lucky in so many ways but I have a deep void somewhere in my soul. I have accepted it as part of me and this helps me get by. I have a beautiful little girl and we are expecting another. My partner is amazing. I have so much love in my life but for some reason I cry when I'm alone and sometime I feel like I want to die or run away somewhere far away. I don't know why. I feel like I don't deserve to be so lucky.

Shut I don't know where I'm going with this.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

If there is a chemical imbalance in your brain, happy situation or not, you can still get depressed. Have you talked to your M.D.? I keep telling everyone to do that, and where I am there is absolutely no help. I know.

You could google the signs of depression and see if you fit into that category. 

I to know about voids. Because of my depression, mixed in with anorexia, I had to give up my dream job. Being a nurse. I so loved going to work, but it a came crushing to a halt.

If you have a good doctor, I still would recommend seeing a professional. I don't know where you are from, but if not in Canada, I hear psychologists, etc. are a good choice. Maybe yo even are blovking something that you can't remember.

Anyway sending prayers, and hoping you get in touch with someone who can help figure this out.

Blessings!

• Posted

I agree about seeing your doctor from anon85986, but if you are not showing make sure it is in your history that you're pregnant. We don't want the doctor giving you something contraindicated for your bambino. I do know Ther are drugs compatible with pregnancy, but most m.d.'s s at least around here are Leary of giving anything!

• Posted

Hi simlor85

You sound quite depressed to me you should go and see a doctor they will help you. To say you don't deserve to be lucky is not good for your state of mind. You do deserve to be lucky and happy and everything that you want to be. The passed is the passed and whatever it is your feeling a void in your soul over you cant change it so you should accept it and let it go and free yourself from the passed. The future is a story that is yet to be told. You can be anything you want to be, all that hold you and anyone else back is fear.

• Posted

Simlor

In a way you have your needs, could it be you are frightened to loose it.

Enjoy your life, we all deserve to be happy

BOB

• Posted

It's good that you've accepted your inner self simlor85 and all the best with your new baby. Sounds like your two kids will be in safe hands. Maybe that dark place within yourself is some unresolved issue from the past or grief. Or maybe it's something more commonplace than that, I don't know, but whatever the case, thanks for sharing. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.