yogurt suppositories?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I've read a few women on here who have recommended freezing yogurt or probiotics and then inserting it at night.  I'm thinking of trying that myself, is anyone doing this right now?  Should I do a hydrogren peroxide or metrogel treatment first to like, kill the bad before I replace it with good?  right now I'm just using rephresh gel and taking oral probiotics and vitamins.  I have a standing Rx for metrogel but I don't want to fill it because it never works for me.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have tried the yogurt it does work but it comes back. I have taken the pills they have worked I feel like it came.l back after my period and I have the el also but I'm hesitant to do it.

• Posted

hey, yeah same here no matter how much better I get it comes back the same after my period.  The gel does not work for me... how many nights did you do the yogurt treatment for?
    • Posted

I would dial a tampin in Greek plain yogurt for 10 minutes then insert it for about 2-3 hours for about 2 weeks. But like I said it came back. My period seems to be the culprit. So my next cycle I'm going to insert a probiotic suppository at the end of my period and see how that goes!

• Posted

Hi how are you? did you try the new treatment? any luck? I've been doing the yogurt & probiotic inserts each night for the last 2 weeks and your right it isn't really working.. I think I'm going to try boric acid.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.