You know what I hate?

Posted , 22 users are following.

I posted this in another converstation but thought it might be fun to start a 'whinge' post. twisted What do you 'hate'?

You know what I hate?

People who, even when they know I have PMR, suffer fatigue, on a cocktail of medications - all of which have caused a huge weight gain, tell me I need to go for a walk as it will make me feel better!!

AAGHGGHHHHHHH

3 likes, 120 replies

120 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hey Flip, I just read where someone said just watch your carbs!! I thought that's not the problem!! The problem is fighting an increased appetite!!!!!

Just saying!!

Tinaj ??

• Posted

But reducing carbs does help with the increased appetite too.

(PS - if I eat carbs, I get hungry again far sooner than when I don't. Just saying...) smile

• Posted

Eileen, I know that. My point was fighting the appetite!!! Period.

Tinaj ❤️

• Posted

I hate having to wear ugly running shoes because pretty shoes hurt my feet.
    • Posted

Hey Anhaga, I wanted to update you. I did take voltaren 75mg last Sat. Nite. I was afraid I couldn't take care of my little pt. it took care of my pain until yesterday. I'm going to try Tylenol arthritis. I'll keep you posted! I really appreciate you in this forum!!! Hope you're doing well.

Tinaj ??

• Posted

i hate it when i say to family/sps that I'm exhausted,tired, it's taking everything for me to do this and they just don't get it.

i want to scream.

we all look to good for what we have.

Mariane

• Posted

I don't look good on 32.5mg I look like Jabba The Hut  lol  round face, weight gain, walk like a 78yr old not 68 yr old : sad   But I have a longway to go....  so Big Girl Pants : Keep smiling, I try smile

• Posted

I always hate it when people tell me to move more it will help. I tell them I am tired all the time and they say : Thats because you have gained weight and eat to much sugar and carbs : Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr smile They just don't seem to get it :

• Posted

I agree!  I was always a "good girl" - did the recommended excercises every day, ate the correct things, etc etc.

I'm now into my 5th year of PMR and everything STILL hurts!

I'm 77 and have decided to eat what I like (within reason!), excercise very moderately, enjoy life, get stiff 😏 but grow old gracefully.

• Posted

I hated when someone asks you how you're doing

Knowing that you don't feel well I just say tired

They say You're Always TIRED 😬🙀

• Posted

i get the same response. just had it the other day from a friend. they have no idea that you can be perpetually tired.😠

• Posted

I'm glad you asked this again because I wanted to re- start the post  (just didn't get round to it)!

I hate people who talk non-stop!

"         ".     who walk along the street using mobile phones!      

• Posted

Another thing I hate is having to sign in every single time to Patient info - even if I have answered several other posts a minute or so before.  Grrrrr!
    • Posted

Constance, my browser remembers my password for anything I tell it to.  I think I know what you should ask for for Christmas.... wink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.