zoladex

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been on zoladex for 3 months now and in the last few weeks my muscles have been really sore and my joints have been clicking (especially hips downwards). It's really effecting my work and home life and is getting me down. Anyone had this before and no anything that may help. Thank you xxx

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I've never been on Zoladex but recently In addition to some other herbs, Ive added Milk Thistle, ginger, Zyflamend, Garlic along with the other basic supplements we're all suppose to take(i.e. Multi-Vit, cal/mag, Vit D, omega 3s), I thinks it's possible that those new 4 herbs/supplements has made the slightest bit of differences in helping that intolerable horrid hip as well as arm/shoulder pain that takes over. It can completely be my imagination and it is never completely gone, it's just seems it's a touch less. I can't say I'm positive but I just feel it happened around the time I added those 4 new supplements. - keep us posted <3 >
  • Posted

Sorry, Laura, so many of my joints have clicked for so many decades. Some of the clickers are painful & some aren't, and vice versa. It's very disconcerting when it starts.

How old are you, if you don't mind sharing (you don't have to)

• Posted

Hi. I'm only 30 and I think it's the drug I'm on that's causing it as it's only started since bring on it. It feels like I've ran a marathon everyday with my muscles in my legs aching and with the joints clicking, alot of the time painful it's getting me really down
    • Posted

Laura, that sounds awful. Have you checked the listed side effects? No matter whether this is listed, I'd call my doctor.

I am not sure whether glucosamine chondroitin mms ever works on muscles; may only work on joints when it works at all..

• Posted

Joint pain is on the list of side effects and docs said to just use regular ibropofen but doesn't work much. Have to just wait for surgery and then I can come off the medication.
  • Posted

Honestly if anything I'd try Glucosamine/Condroiten MSM. 
    • Posted

Thank you. What are these and where do I get them from?
    • Posted

In the States that's sold over the counter in virtually every large grocery store and pharmacy in cities, in the supplements section. Don't know about elsewhere. Can also be bought online.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.