zopiclones

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi guys ive been given zopiclones by my doctors as im having problems with sleeping once again im just asking if any one been given 3,5 tablets but they are blue round ones before they were oval but these are really tiny and blue im paranoid in taking them or are they just from a different manufactor please help 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Probably just a different manufacturer. Google them and click on info. Or just call yoiur chemist for peace of mind. if you have an old ino leaflet from your other tablets you can compare 'ingedients' (for want of a better word)..

• Posted

Hi. Yes, I think they must be a different manufacturer.

The white oval ones are made by Sanofi. I always get these from Boots.

I have had other brands, but find they don't seem to work as well, although the ingredients are the same. Or supposed to be.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.