- 5 mins to prepare.30 mins to cook.
- Serves 2
This delicious, quick and easy baked salmon stir-fry recipe is packed with heart-boosting superfoods.
- The Saucy Fish Company salmon with chilli, lime & ginger dressing (2 fillets per packet)
- 1 red pepper, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 80g egg noodles, uncooked weight
- 80g sugar snap peas
- 60g beansprouts
- 2 tbsp of fresh coriander, chopped
Each serving contains
- Calories 464 23%
- Sugar 14.1g 16%
- Fat 17.2g 25%
- Saturates 2.8g 14%
- Salt 1.3g 21%
of your guideline daily amount
1. Heat your oven to 190 degrees C. Place the salmon fillets on a baking tray and when the oven is hot, place on the middle shelf and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
2. About 5 minutes before you are ready to remove your fish from the oven, heat a non-stick pan or wok and spray with cooking spray.
3. When ready, stir-fry the red peppers.
4. After about 1 minute, add the noodles and sugar snap peas and cook until warmed through.
5. Just before serving, add the beansprouts and the chilli, lime and ginger dressing, cook for a further 30 seconds and add the fresh coriander.
6. Serve immediately with your baked salmon as a whole fillet or if you prefer, you can flake the salmon fillet into the prepared noodles.
Thanks to tescodiets.com who have provided this article.