Breakfast, British, Serves 2 (child portions)
Calories per serving: 228 (approx)
Preparation time:5 minutes
Cooking time:10 minutes
- 2 very ripe bananas, skins removed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 45g oats
- Measure and place all ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth, thick paste forms.
- Scrunch up a piece of kitchen roll, dab with oil and wipe over a non-stick frying.
- Place the pan on the hob and bring to a medium heat.
- Dollop dessert spoons of the mixture onto the pan to make small circles.
- Turn once bubble start to appear, take off heat once cooked through.
- Serve with honey and your favourite fruit. To add a little calcium to your child's meal, add a small glass of milk to drink.