A delicious one-pan roast brimming with flavour, seasoned with lemon, paprika and cumin
Ready in: 55 minutes
500 g of boneless chicken thighs
Three medium red onions, all sliced into thick wedges
500 g of small red potatoes, also sliced thickly
2 red peppers, deseeded and sliced into thick chunks
1 finely chopped garlic clove
1 tablespoon of ground cumin, 1 tablespoon of paprika, 1 tablespoon of crushed fennel seeds
3 tablespoons of olive oil
The juice and zest of 1 lemon
50 g of roughly chopped almonds
170 g of 0% fat whole Greek yoghurt
A handful of chopped parsley or coriander
1. Heat oven to 200C/ gas mark 6, and place chicken, onions, potato and peppers in a large bowl and season.
2. In a second bowl, mix the garlic, spices, lemon and oil.
3. Place the chicken, potatoes onions and peppers over two baking trays, and pour the mix over the top of both.
4. Place in the oven and roast for 32 minutes, turning over half way through to ensure it is cooked through.
5. Add almonds to the mix and cook for another eight minutes.
6. Serve in bowls, adding large dollops of Greek yoghurt and sprinkle the coriander as desired.