- 5 mins to prepare
- Serves 1
A gorgeous blend of fruit and dairy give all the nutritional punch of a hearty breakfast and the sweetness of a flavoursome dessert.
- 2 tsp of Options hot chocolate powder
- 150g low fat plain yoghurt
- ½ tsp of artificial sweetener
- 80g raspberries
- 30g granola
Each serving contains
- Calories 305 15%
- Sugar 15g 17%
- Fat 5.4g 8%
- Saturates 1.4g 7%
- Salt 0.7g 12%
of your guideline daily amount
1. Whisk the hot chocolate, yoghurt and sweetener together until smooth.
2. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chocolate mixture into a glass. Add a layer of raspberries and a little granola.
3. Repeat until all the ingredients are used. Garnish with a few raspberries.
Thanks to tescodiets.com who have provided this article.