A quick and simple dish to make. The combination of spices adds a lot of exotic flavor with very little effort.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Number of servings: 4
Nutrition information per serving:
1 tbsp of vegetable oil
2 cloves of garlic
4cm piece of fresh ginger
500g pork fillet
2 tsp of crushed peppercorns
2 tsp of 5-spice powder
2 tbsp of honey
1 large papaya, sliced
1 large onion, finely sliced
2 green peppers, sliced
1 tbsp of sesame oil
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat.
2. Add the crushed garlic and grated ginger and stir fry for 20-30 seconds.
3. Add the thinly sliced pork to the pan and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes.
4. Stir in the peppercorns, 5-spice powder and honey, along with a dash of boiling water. Mix well and bring to the boil.
5. Add all the remaining ingredients to the pan and cook quickly, stirring all the time for a further 3 minutes.
Thanks to tescodiets.com who have provided this article.