For a gorgeous, low-fat lunch that's satisfying too, fill a tortilla wrap with some Light Choices Grilled Red Pepper Pesto, cottage cheese, salad and some strips of marinated cooked chicken. The cottage cheese is less than 60 Calories per 60g serving, so you can enjoy it as often as you like without worrying about your waistline.
- 1 Light Choices plain tortilla wrap
- A handful of salad leaves
- 4 slices of cucumber
- 1 tbs(15g) of sweetcorn
- 100g of marinated cooked chicken cut into strips (Tesco Flamegrilled or Piri Piri flavours work well)
- 60g of Light Choices Grilled Red Pepper Pesto
- 60g of cottage cheese
Each serving contains
- Calories 371 19%
- Sugar 8.2g 9%
- Fat 4.2g 6%
- Saturates 1.6g6%
- Salt 1.6g 27%
of your guideline daily amount
1. Place the plain tortilla wrap on a flat surface.
2. Place the salad leaves down the centre strip, stopping short of the ends of wrap. Then lay the cucumber slices on top and sprinkle on the sweetcorn.
3. Place the marinated cooked chicken on top of the salad and spoon on the Light Choices Grilled Red Pepper Pesto and cottage cheese evenly.
4. Fold about three inches of each end in toward the middle. Then roll the rest of the tortilla over snugly around the filling.
Health tip: For a lower salt recipe use plain cooked chicken rather than marinated cooked chicken.
Thanks to tescodiets.com who have provided this article.