Delicious, different and suitable for vegetarians, this tasty dish is sure to leave you feeling totally satisfied.
Ready in: 20-25 minutes
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 chopped medium onion
2 chopped celery sticks
2 teaspoons of ground cumin
600ml of hot vegetable stock
A 400g tin of chopped plum tomatoes with garlic
A 400g tin of chickpeas, which have been drained and rinsed
100g of frozen broad beans
The zest and juice of half a lemon
A large handful of parsley or coriander and a flatbread for serving
1. Using a large saucepan, heat the oil before adding the onion and celery, frying on a low heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add the cumin and fry for another minute.
3. Add the stock, tomatoes and chickpeas, and then turn up the heat. After adding black pepper, simmer for around eight minutes.
4. Add the lemon juice and broad beans, cooking for another two minutes.
5. Season as required, before topping with chopped herbs and a little lemon zest.
6. Serve with the flatbread, and enjoy.