- 10 mins to prepare. 30 mins to cook.
- Serves 4
This is a wonderful and super simple recipe to make. The Italian favourite will please the whole family.
- 4 x 100g chicken breasts
- 8 sundried tomatoes, in oil (drained)
- 12 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 250g reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (2 balls), sliced
- 8 cloves of garlic, unpeeled
- 4 dashes of white wine
- 2 tsp of black pepper
- 1 red pepper and 1 yellow pepper
- 12 new potatoes, par-boiled
- 2 courgettes
- 2 tbs olive oil
Each serving contains
- Calories 540 27%
- Sugar 8g 9%
- Fat 24.5g 35%
- Saturates 8g 39%
- Salt 1.4g 23%
of your guideline daily amount
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Make a deep cut in each chicken breast to form a pocket and fill these pockets with sundried tomatoes, basil and mozzarella. Place each chicken breast on a square of lightly greased foil.
3. Add 2 squashed but unpeeled garlic cloves, a dash of white wine and a pinch of freshly ground black pepper to each square of foil.
4. Draw in the foil from the corners and fold over to seal. Bake for 25-30 mins until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
5. De-seed the peppers and cut these, and the rest of the vegetables into evenly-sized pieces. Toss with olive oil and place on a non-stick baking tray. Cook in the oven along with the chicken.
Thanks to tescodiets.com who have provided this article.