Spanish chorizo sausage and whole tomatoes and garlic give this chicken dish a fresh Mediterranean feel.
Chicken and chorizo bake
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
Number of servings: 4
Nutrition information per serving:
100g of flat Spanish chorizo sausage
160g of tomatoes
4 cloves of garlic
2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
1 tbs of olive oil
480g of chicken fillet
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
2. Create a pocket in each chicken by slicing them from end to end. Place each chicken fillet on a square piece of foil in a baking dish.
3. Cut the tomatoes into slices and place in the chicken pocket along with the Spanish chorizo slices, flattened garlic and herbs.
4. Drizzle each chicken fillet with olive oil and wrap up in the foil squares.
5. Bake for around 30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle.
Thanks to tescodiets.com who have provided this article.