1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 or over (except employees of Egton Medical Information Systems Limited ("EMIS") and of its holding or subsidiary companies, advisers and agents and others connected with the organisation of this promotion).
2. Participants will receive an entry to the prize draw by the method stated in the relevant e-shot. Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary.
3. The prize(s) for the prize draw and the draw date are as stated in the relevant e-shot. The copyright in any entries will be owned by EMIS.
4. The winner will be the first entry form drawn at random by an EMIS adjudicator.
5. Winners will be notified of their prize within 30 days of the draw date.
6. Prizes will be forwarded to winners within 90 days.
7. Winners may be required to take part in promotion activities.
8. The EMIS adjudicator's decision is final.
9. EMIS reserves the right to amend these rules and to substitute any prizes with a prize of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances arising outside of their control. There is no cash alternative.
10. Entries for the prize draw must be received by 21st August.
11. EMIS accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind."
12. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
13. EMIS reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Egton Medical Information Systems Limited.