13 Wellington Business Park
Tel: 01344 771961
DEBRA is the national organisation working on behalf of people whose lives are affected by all forms of epidermolysis bullosa (EB). In addition to funding research into the condition, DEBRA offers a range of services for people affected by EB.
DEBRA's Aims are:
- To provide continuing services and support to people whose lives are affected by EB.
- To develop effective treatments for EB through the funding of research into the condition.
- To promote best current practice in treatment.
- To promote the well being of people with EB and their families and maintain their full integration into society.
- To encourage the development of EB support groups around the world and to foster co-operation and liaison.
In addition, DEBRA offers an advocacy service, enables people whose lives are affected by the condition to meet and share experiences, manages three holiday homes for use by people with EB and can, on occasion, help with financial grants.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. EMIS has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.