JSUK an organisation set up and run by parents and volunteers for families and carers of children with Joubert Syndrome. The organisation was formed in November 2007. They support newly diagnosed families by providing a listening ear from other parents of children with Joubert Syndrome who will have some understanding of how they may feel at the time of diagnosis.
- Provide contact with other UK families.
- Support for families via telephone, e-mail.
- Provide opportunities for families to meet up.
- Raise awareness of Joubert Syndrome.
- Exchange information around children's development.
Last updated on 21/07/2012
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. EMIS has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.