36 Park Terrace
Tel: 01786 450335
Aberlour is the largest, solely Scottish, children's charity. They provide help to over 6000 of Scotland's most vulnerable children, young people and their families each year. They help:
- Children whose lives are affected by parental drug and alcohol dependency.
- Young people who have social, educational and behavioural difficulties.
- Children and young people who run away from home and are exposed to risk of harm.
- Children and young people who have a disability.
- Young children to experience positive parenting, play and early learning.
Last updated on 22/02/2013