25 Bedford Street
Tel: 020 7759 9100
Anchor is England’s largest not-for-profit provider of housing and care for the over-55s. Their purpose, mission and vision are:
- To improve the lives of older people.
- To be the first choice provider of support and care services for older people.
- To anticipate and respect the lifestyle choices of older people by providing services they value.
Anchor is dedicated to ensuring the well-being of older people by:
- Providing support, care and housing which meets their individual choices.
- Creating opportunities for them to express their views.
- Listening to what they want.
- Involving them in planning services to meet their needs and preferences.
- Promoting ideas, policies and actions which meet their aspirations.
- Relating to and working with partners and local communities.
Last updated on 30/10/2012