14-18 City Road
Tel: 029 2049 0621
Action on Smoking & Health (ASH) Wales Cymru is the leading voluntary organisation in Wales tackling tobacco use. Our main aim is to achieve a reduction in and eventual elimination of the health problems associated with smoking and tobacco use.
The key activities of ASH Wales are:
- Communicate the issues relating to smoking and tobacco use in Wales.
- Build effective networks of interested parties working in the tobacco control arena.
- Provide advocacy and support to individuals and projects working in the tobacco control arena, and to those who are not adequately represented in public health policy or practice.
- Lobby for public health measures to protect the health of all people in Wales from the harm caused by smoking and tobacco.
- Undertake projects and research in tobacco control areas.
Last updated on 18/03/2015