IACR - Rothamsted
Tel: 01582 760733
The AT Society is a registered charity which aims to improve quality of life and quality of care for people living with A-T while actively promoting research to lengthen lives and ultimately bring about a cure.
They do this by:
- Providing information and support to meet the challenges of living with A-T.
- Working to achieve better, more coordinated health and social care services
- promoting and funding high quality A-T research.
- Speaking out to ensure that the voices of people affected by A-T are heard
- Raising awareness of A-T and gathering supporters and resources to help achieve our vision.
Last updated on 18/03/2015