152 - 160 City Road
Tel: (Helpline) 0845 130 7329 (Admin) 0845 130 7328
The Behçet's Syndrome Society, a registered charity, aims:
- To provide information and support for people with Behçet's disease and for those who care for them.
- To provide financial aid in hardship caused by Behçet's disease.
- To foster education, collaboration and networking in the medical and allied professions with an interest in Behçet's disease.
- To promote and assist with research into Behçet's disease.
- To promote the formation of patient support groups and awareness of this rare disease amongst the appropriate influential institutions, authorities and decision-making bodies, and to provide them with detailed information about Behçet's disease.
Last updated on 08/12/2015