P O Box 11126
Tel: (Helpline) 0300 100 0212, (General) 0844 412 0995
A registered Scottish charity, BFN is an independent source of support and information for breastfeeding women and others. It aims to
- Promote breastfeeding and a greater understanding of breastfeeding in the United Kingdom.
- Collect and disseminate information on breastfeeding and baby and infant nutrition.
- Provide information and support to parents on the feeding of babies and infants.
- Set and encourage the acceptance of quality standards for breastfeeding support.
- Establish and publish codes of practice for such support.
Last updated on 20/06/2013