25 Ann Street
Tel: 0131 466 3116
Brain Tumour Action (BTA) was granted charitable status in May 1993. BTA arose out of a need from patients and carers attending the Western General Hospital in Edinburgh to have someone to talk to, to know that they were not alone and to realise that there were other people going through the same problems and experiences as themselves.
BTA is a voluntary organisation with five major aims:-
- Support for relatives and sufferers of brain tumours.
- Training for health professionals.
- Information on brain tumours and their treatment.
- Education of the public about brain tumours.
- Research into brain tumours and their treatment.
Last updated on 10/06/2013