PO Box 205
Tyne & Wear
Tel: (Helpline) 01207 545469 (10 am - 4 pm weekdays)
Originally a North East-based charity (Butterfly North East) supporting patients having their treatment at the Northern Centre for Cancer Care (NCCC), Newcastle General Hospital, Butterfly is now a national charity dedicated solely to the support of patients with thyroid cancer and may be able to help people outside their specific area.
- A dedicated helpline to speak to someone who has had the disease.
- E-mail and telephone contact with group members to share experiences.
- A "buddy" to help you through the stages of surgery, Radioiodine treatment and follow up.
- Hospital visits.
- Regular support group meetings.
- Access to reliable up-to-date written information about the disease.
- Access to a group member in clinic at the Northern Centre for Cancer Care (NCCC), Newcastle General Hospital.
Last updated on 07/10/2014