330 Gray's Inn Road
Tel: 0300 123 2773
The British Voice Association (BVA), a registered charity, is a group of over 600 multi-disciplinary professionals working to promote the field of voice in its broadest sense. Their aims and objectives are to:
- Provide multi-disciplinary education through symposia, conferences, workshops, training courses and interactive study days.
- Encourage voice research and cutting edge practice through prizes, lectures, courses, newsletter and website.
- Provide their members with downloadable information leaflets on vocal health and vocal conditions for distribution to patients and clients.
- Support people with vocal problems by providing information and advice through their 'Ask the BVA' service, information leaflets and online directory of voice clinics in the UK.
- Encourage greater awareness among the general public of voice disorders and the importance of good vocal health and communication.
Last updated on 30/04/2015