330 Gray's Inn Road
Tel: 0300 123 2773
The British Voice Association (BVA), a registered charity, is a group of over 600 multi-disciplinary professionals working to promote the field of voice in its broadest sense. Their aims and objectives are to:
- Provide multi-disciplinary education through symposia, conferences, workshops, training courses and interactive study days.
- Encourage voice research and cutting edge practice through prizes, lectures, courses, newsletter and website.
- Provide their members with downloadable information leaflets on vocal health and vocal conditions for distribution to patients and clients.
- Support people with vocal problems by providing information and advice through their 'Ask the BVA' service, information leaflets and online directory of voice clinics in the UK.
- Encourage greater awareness among the general public of voice disorders and the importance of good vocal health and communication.
Last updated on 30/04/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. EMIS has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.