79 Acton Lane
Tel: 020 8961 4151
Cancer Black Care Information Centre offers information and support for people with cancer from ethnic communities, their friends, carers and families. The Centre welcomes people from different ethnic groups including African, Asian, Turkish and West Indian communities. The service also offers a newsletter, keeping people in touch. The Centre has the following aims.
- To offer patients, relatives and friends up-to-date information on cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- To provide sensitive and relevant information, which considers the needs of individuals and ethnic communities.
- To represent the concerns and views of patients and carers.
- To provide information which informs health and social care professionals about cultural diversity.
- To provide counselling to anyone who wishes to receive it.
Last updated on 27/10/2014