9-11 Church Street
Tel: 0800 028 2228
CareConfidential (a network of independent, affiliated centres throughout the UK) offers a national free phone helpline which provides confidential counselling to anyone facing pregnancy or post abortion concerns - whatever their age, beliefs background or circumstances. Their services are also available to partners and family members.
- Free nationwide access to trained advisors offering unlimited time to listen and help.
- Information on all the options and sensitive, confidential counselling to help you reach your own informed choice.
- Links to local centres if you would like to talk to someone face to face or receive ongoing support, whatever your decision.
- Help and advice for partners and other family members faced with pregnancy or abortion related concerns.
- Counselling and support for women and their partners if troubled by a past abortion or miscarriage.
Last updated on 29/11/2012