The Squire Centre
33-37 University Street
Tel: 0845 4500 275 or 0207 391 9282
Changing Faces is a national charity for people and families who are living with conditions, marks or scars that affect their appearance providing the following services:
- National Helpline – providing advice and information. People can also be directed to other Changing Faces services or relevant organisations.
- Emotional and practical support - providing support face-to-face, on the phone, online and in groups.
- Skin Camouflage Service – 0300 012 0276, delivered by Skin Camouflage Practitioners across the UK (formerly the British Red Cross Skin Camouflage Service).
- Self-help resources - extensive self-help resources available online and in print written for adults, young people, parents and teachers.
- Training - offering support, advice and learning opportunities for professionals in health, education and the workplace.
Last updated on 07/10/2013