c/o Clark Clinic
The Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children
180 Falls Road
Tel: 07584 164 815
The Children's Heartbeat Trust is an independent charity that delivers emotional and practical support to parents and families of children with heart disease in Northern Ireland.
This support is delivered through the following methods:
- Financial support for the Clark Clinic at the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.
- Provision of accommodation at the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.
- Parental Support Groups throughout Northern Ireland.
- Research into heart disease in children.
- Parent Support and Information Networks.
Last updated on 09/12/2014