No 1 Farriers Yard, Assembly London
77-85 Fulham Palace Road
Tel: 0300 330 0803
CLIC Sargent provides support to children and young people with cancer and their families through:
- Clinical and care professionals: CLIC Sargent funds specialist doctors, nurses, social workers, family support workers, youth workers, play specialists to provide care, support and advocacy to children and young people with cancer and their families in hospital and at home.
- Homes from home: CLIC Sargent provides run homes allowing parents, children and siblings to stay together near the hospital.
- Holidays: CLIC Sargent provides free opportunities for families to take a break from treatment in supported settings.
- Care grants: CLIC Sargent gives grants to help families cope financially.
- Research: CLIC Sargent fund a number of research projects working to identify causes and treatments of childhood cancer and also look at managing the many side effects that treatments impose on children which can have signficant impact on future lives.
Last updated on 01/09/2016