4th Floor, Jessica House
Red Lion Square
191 Wandsworth High Street
Tel: (Helpline) 0300 999 0004, (Admin) 020 7289 6111
The Disabled Living Foundation (DLF) is a national charity which provides impartial advice and information about equipment/assistive technology designed to enable older and disabled people to live more independently.
Services offered by DLF include the following:
- Equipment Demonstration Centre.
- Living Made Easy - impartial advice and information website
- AskSARA - online self-help guide.
- You'reable - online community.
- Loan library of simple electronic equipment aids.
- Supplier directory.
Last updated on 16/06/2015