23 Salisbury Road
Tel: (Helpline) 0800 228 9016, (Admin) 01978 312325
Epilepsy Wales aims to help people with epilepsy in Wales, their families and carers by offering the following services. A bi-lingual service is provided wherever possible.
Fieldworkers are the 'front-line troops' of the charity. They help people with epilepsy, their families and carers, in a direct, confidential manner by:
- Giving advice and information about epilepsy and the services and support available.
- Overcoming problems being experienced by people with epilepsy, because of their epilepsy.
- Establishing networks of contacts in the voluntary and statutory care sectors.
- Raising awareness in the general public, care workers, teachers, employers, etc, about epilepsy and its effects.
- Promoting support groups of the families and carers of people with epilepsy.
Last updated on 12/10/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. EMIS has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.