203 West Malvern Road
Tel: 0800 321 3230
Family Fostercare was established in 2008 in Worcestershire and has regional offices in many parts of England. They aim to be a first class fostercare agency with a family-feel by:
- Respecting 'family' and the family unit.
- Respecting, recognising and responding to the individual differences and needs of fostered young people and foster carers.
- Respecting the rights of the young people they care for and actively promoting their self-advocacy.
- Respecting the work foster carers do and promoting their professional development through first-class individual pathway training programmes.
- Respecting young people's right to a safe, stable and supportive home, ensuring all young people are vigilantly matched to a carer capable of meeting their needs.
Last updated on 08/02/2013