43 Bemersley Road
Stoke on Trent
The Goldenhar Syndrome Support Group is a registered UK charity.
The aims of the group are to:
- Put families in touch with other families who have children or family members with similar problems.
- Give parents and patients viewpoints about the syndrome through a regular newsletter.
- Provide a link to other organisations who might be able to help families.
- Pass on some general information from specialists in the medical profession.
- Offer practical support for common issues.
Last updated on 04/06/2015