PO Box 207
Chester le Street
Tel: (Helpline) 01207 697 144
HME, hereditary multiple exostoses (also referred to as diaphyseal aclasis and familial bony spurs) is usually, but not necessarily, an inherited condition which can produce bony lumps close to the end of any bone. The HME Support Group has the following aims:
- To offer support to families affected by HME.
- To link families in similar situations and locations.
- To provide up to date information on the condition.
The Group offers the following services to all areas of the UK.
- A sympathetic contact point for those newly diagnosed.
- Linking with others similarly affected.
- Information on the condition and up to date research findings.
- Annual meeting.
Last updated on 30/10/2013