The IIH UK website is a source of information for IIH – idiopathic intracranial hypertension – home to a collection of leaflets about IIH and associated concerns to people with IIH, and a source of links to further sources of information about IIH.
The aims of IIH UK are to:
- Provide information for sufferers of IIH.
- Provide links to sources of information for IIH sufferers.
- Support sufferers of IIH in contacting others with the condition.
- Work with other organisations who represent people with conditions with symptoms of, or symptoms similar to those of IIH.
- Increase awareness of IIH both within the general public and the medical profession.
- Campaign for funding for research into IIH.
Last updated on 08/05/2014