Unit 7, Rotton Park Street
Tel: 0121 454 2331
They offer free confidential impartial advice to disabled members of the public, their carers, friends and family - regardless of race, gender, or sexuality - about all aspects of disability including:
- Wheelchair Info: where to hire and buy; how to get free repairs; where to buy spares.
- Scooter Info: they can supply you with numbers of scooter shops/suppliers.
- Blue Badge: previously called Orange Badge.
- Motability Allowance: conditions of entitlement.
- Benefits: they can advise on Welfare Benefits: Disability Living Allowance; Carer's Allowance; Incapacity Benefit/Employment and Support Allowance; Income Support; Council Tax and Housing Benefits.
- Bank charges: they have a specialist advisor who can assist you with claiming back unlawful bank charges. This is by appointment only.
When leaving a message on their answerphone, they advise that they only accept landline numbers.
Last updated on 09/10/2015