Surrey Hills Business Park
Tel: (Helpline) 0845 120 2975, (General) 00)1306 876883
The Ménière's Society is a registered charity giving information and support to those with Ménière's disease and other vestibular conditions.
The Society aims:
- To support their members, their families or carers, and improve their quality of life.
- To provide information to members, health professionals and the general public.
- To raise public awareness of these conditions.
- To encourage research.
- To monitor world-wide developments.
- To provide a resource for members on related subjects including the availability of services, complementary therapies, books and literature.
- To encourage members to lend each other help and mutual support.
- To co-operate with other organisations having similar objectives to those of the Society.
Last updated on 04/11/2014