21 Plough Lane
Tel: 01787 374 084
Founded in 1998 by two meningioma patients, Meningioma UK is a national charity dedicated to providing help and information for anyone whose life has been touched by this rare tumour of the brain or spinal cord.
They provide free support for patients, friends and carers, using clear, jargon-free information:
- National telephone helpline.
- Patient information leaflets free on request.
- Online support via email, website and Talking Heads forum.
- One to one patient support.
- Phone groups.
- Bi-annual conference.
- Support groups around the country.
Last updated on 08/10/2015