3rd Floor, Oriel Chambers
14 Water Street
Tel: 0151 236 1895 - 9 am-4.30 pm, Mon-Fri
They offer a confidential service to victims of asbestos-related diseases and their families, which includes:
- Benefits associated with asbestos-related illnesses.
- Practical assistance in the completion of all appropriate paperwork.
- Representation at tribunals.
- A drop-in centre for sufferers and their families so they can talk to someone who truly understands.
- Family support at inquests.
- Access to a database to help with location of witnesses for victims.
- Home visits to all victims in the Merseyside area who are unable to make an appointment at the office and to all mesothelioma victims.
They comply with the Solicitors' Introduction and Referral Code. They support victims and their families and are a registered charity, number 1033724.
Last updated on 28/08/2015
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. EMIS has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.