Tel: 07955 394205
The Microcephaly Support Group (MSG) is the national organisation which provides support and contact between families with first-hand experience of microcephaly.
Their aims are:
- To provide support and information to families who have children newly diagnosed with microcephaly.
- To provide on-going support and information to those families.
- To provide links with other families in a similar situation.
- To gather information, and support professionals in their research.
- To connect members through a regular, informative newsletter.
Last updated on 17/02/2014