46 Loman Street
Tel: 0300 123 1889
Nacro, an established charity with 50 years of experience, champions social justice and continues to put crime prevention and reduction at its core. They use their knowledge and experience to help the most vulnerable in the community to change their lives and to reach their full potential and aspirations. They do this by addressing social exclusion, inequality of opportunity and deprivation.
Nacor delivers a wide range of services and interventions across the spectrum including:
- Information, advice and guidance.
- Vocational and non-vocational courses.
- Housing and housing support.
- Access to employment.
- Preventative programmes.
- Family support and interventions.
- Consultancy and training.
Last updated on 30/08/2016