Soho Centre for Health & Care
1 Frith Street
Tel: 020 7534 6699
The National Problem Gambling Clinic treats problem gamblers living in England and Wales aged 16 and over. The team assesses the needs of problem gamblers as well as those of their partners and family members.
They help people find a way out of problem gambling. They provide a fully qualified treatment programme that has been proven to work. The services available are:
- Individual and group treatment over a number of weeks.
- A safe and confidential place to talk.
- People who really know how to help you stop gambling.
- A regular support group while you make changes in your life.
- If relapses happen, They can be there to help.
- Working with you to manage your money better.
- Advice on employment, social and relationship difficulties.
- They also offer practical support for your family or people close to you who may also be affected.
Last updated on 28/01/2014