30 - 32 Westgate Buildings
Tel: 01225 789135
The National Development Team for inclusion (NDTi) is a not-for-profit organisation concerned with promoting inclusion and equality for people who risk exclusion and who need support to lead a full life. They have a particular interest in issues around age, disability, mental health and children and young people.
Much of their work is organised around the following priority themes:
- Community Inclusion.
- Person Centred Approaches.
- Housing and Home.
- Transition and Life Chances.
- Employment and Paid Work.
Their main aims are to:
- Shape and influence policy and public debate.
- Enable a stronger voice of people to be heard.
- Support services to work differently so that they promote inclusive lives.
- Support communities to be welcoming and inclusive.
Last updated on 17/07/2014