Holly House (2nd Floor)
74 Upper Holly Walk
Tel: (Helpline) 0800 434 6476, (Office) 01926 883487
The NET Patient Foundation, a registered charity, is the only charity in the UK & Ireland dedicated to providing support and information to people affected by neuroendocrine cancers. The Foundation has the following aims:
- To provide support, education and information to anyone affected by neuroendocrine cancers.
- To advocate for neuroendocrine cancer patients so they may achieve the best possible outcomes.
- To encourage standardised care for all NET cancer patients.
- To provide community supportive care to patients and their carers or family members.
- To raise awareness of NET cancers throughout the UK.
- To raise funds for clinical and translational research projects.
Last updated on 16/12/2015