10 Boleyn Way
Tel: (Helpline) 0845 077 4055
Network 81 exists to enhance opportunities for children with special educational needs and disabilities. Their aims are:
- To advance the education of children with special needs.
- To educate the parents of such children about all matters relating to the education of their children.
- To link up and support groups and individual parents of children with special educational needs.
- To raise awareness and publicise good practice in inclusive education.
- To encourage parents to take their rightful place in education policy-making.
- To promote parent-professional partnership.
Last updated on 27/08/2015