74 High Street
Tel: (Helpline) 0844 967 4848 (Admin) 01952 680460
No Panic (National Organisation for Phobias, Anxiety, Neuroses, Information and Care) is a totally voluntary charity, whose aims are to aid the relief and rehabilitation of those people suffering from panic attacks, phobias, obsessive/compulsive disorders and other related anxiety disorders including tranquilliser withdrawal, and to provide support to sufferers and their families and or carers, by the following means:
- Providing confidential helplines staffed by trained volunteers.
- Training of volunteers to work on helplines.
- Running telephone courses for people unable to get to a pop-in centre.
- Producing and distributing literature, CDs and DVDs relevant to the illnesses.
- Raising public and professional awareness of the problems.
- Providing support, not financial, to sufferers and carers.
- Using self-help behaviour therapy as a basis for recovery programmes.
- Giving support to people trying to give up tranquillisers.
- Providing one-to-one voluntary telephone counselling.
Last updated on 08/10/2014