10-12 Potter Street
Tel: (Office) 0208 443 800, (Clinic bookings) 0134 155 5061
Est. 1990, Nomad operate specialist travel health clinics and equipment stores around the UK.
Nomad's travel clinic services include:
- Complex patients including pregnant women, children, people with existing conditions including diabetes and HIV/AIDS, as well as the elderly.
- Walk in clinic and full appointment system.
- Open six days per week.
- Last minute travellers.
- Anti-malarial consultation and supply.
- Work-related vaccinations against seasonal flu and hepatitis B.
- Visa related vaccinations.
- Bite avoidance advice and products.
- Water purification advice and products.
- Comprehensive range of medical kits.
- Yellow fever registered.
Last updated on 20/08/2015